Friday 22 May 2015

Rant Time II: Attack Of The Angry Asthmatic

I often get a lot of pent up anger, so I feel like having a weekly rant on the internet will do me some good.

Today's rant is about asthma and popular peoples reactions to it. For those of you who don't know, asthma is an illness that causes the bronchioles to be smaller and thinner, meaning you can't breathe as easily and as healthily as others, and this is a problem that I suffer with a little bit AND IT'S SO IRRITATING!!

I love to do running, trampolining and dodgeball, but every time I go to play, I have to stop about 10 or 15 minutes into a session which normally lasts for AN HOUR! GAHHH!

One of the worst things is deodorant. Aerosol deodorants make me cough a lot because they're all I can breathe at that point. And for those sarky people who say "so you don't wear deodorant you minger" I do, I wear roll-on instead. Anyway, back to the subject. I'll go to the changing room after PE, already feeling like an asthma attack is coming and suddenly HISSS. About twenty different flipping aerosols sprayed in my face! So I have to run out of the changing room, normally only half dressed, and sit in the toilets until the changing room is empty, but by that point, girls are in the toilets, fixing themselves up AND SPRAYING MORE FLIPPING AEROSOLS!!!! CAN'T YOU SEE I LEFT BECAUSE I CANNOT BREATHE??!!! YOU IDIOTS!!

I think the people that are in my form are the worst. You see, I'm in Year 9, the year group that thinks that they're super cool, when in reality, they're all d-bags in the making. Anyway, I was in form once, and this annonying popular girl decides its a good idea to spray aerosol in an enclosed room about 2 feet away from me, who she's knows is asthmatic. I start feeling light headed, so ask to leave the classroom and stand outside. I didn't mean for it to happen, but she got told off. I go back in and she gives me what I call "The Look Of Death", which is a look given when you want someone to die.

A week later, the scenario repeats, but she sprays a load more, and I start coughing like I have TB. I go out, she gets told off again. And then two days later it happens again, then the next day, and so on and so forth. CAN YOU NOT SEE EVERY TIME YOU SPRAY I AM GOING TO SPLUTTER LIKE HELL SINCE MY LUNGS CANNOT TAKE IT!!!!!!!! ARE YOU DUMB OR HARD OF HEARING???? OR ARE YOU PLEASED THAT IT LOOKS LIKE MY END IS NEARING??? AND IF THAT'S THE CASE, SCREW YOU!!!!!!!!

Its now become a joke whenever anyone sprays, that my entire form pretend to cough and splutter like they're having an asthma attack!!!!!!! WELL I'M SORRY YOU NEED TO FRESHEN YOURSELF UP EVERY FIVE SECONDS, BUT I HAVE A CONDITION WHICH MEANS EVERY TIME YOU DO THAT, I COULD DIE!!!!!! I'M SO GLAD YOU FIND IT HILARIOUS THAT I CANT BREATH AND AM SLOWLY SUFFOCATING ON YOUR FLIPPING NAMSY PAMSY PERFUMEY STUFF. BUT IF YOU COULD ACTUALLY HELP ME TO GET OUT OF THE FLAMING ROOM SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO CALL 999 INSTEAD OF MAKING FUN IF ME THAT WOULD BE GREAT, THANK YOU!!! BY THE WAY, YOU ANNOYING LITTLE PIECE OF SOMETHING, I'M NOT OVEREATING WHEN I START HYPERVENTILATING IN A LESSON OR IN FORM EITHER!!! I WOULD NEVER FAKE THAT IT FLAMING HURTS!!!!!!! YOU TRY HAVING THE SMALL AMOUNT OF AIR YOU CAN BREATHE POISONED WITH SOME RANDOM STUFF. THEM SEE HOW WELL YOU CAN FLIPPING BREATHE AND TELL ME WHETHER IM OVERREACTING OR NOT!!!!!!!!








Well. I had to go for a walk for ten minutes to chill out. As you can tell, I get very annoyed by people like that. I guess you guys now know, don't annoy me. I'll see you later

No comments:

Post a Comment